With direct trains departing daily from Dublin Heuston Station, you can be in Killarney by rail in just over three hours, giving you plenty of time to enjoy your day tour of Dingle. We recommend taking the 0700 train from Dublin which is scheduled to arrive at 1014 in Killarney after passing through the counties of Kildare, Tipperary, Limerick and Cork.
Our complimentary pick up service is available from the railway station in Killarney, so you can sit back, relax and take in the stunning countryside as you travel down the country to enjoy your day out. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request railway station pick up.
We look forward to welcoming you on this day tour and doing our best to ensure you have a wonderful day exploring this beautiful part of the Kingdom. Don’t forget, by booking directly with us through this website you’ll benefit from the lowest prices, no hidden fees and 24/7 customer care.
Please note, this is a seasonal tour which runs from 1 April to 31 October inclusive.
- This tour departs daily at 1030 and returns at approximately 1700
- Please note, we do not provide rail tickets or rail travel - if you'd like further information on how to book your rail tickets to Killarney, please visit irishrail.ie.
- Due to train timetables, this tour is not available on Sundays
- Free rental car parking is available at our depot in Ross Road for the duration of our tours
- Travel to Killarney with daily rail and bus connections from Dublin, Cork and Tralee and arrange complimentary pick up from Killarney town B&Bs, hotels, hostels, bus and rail stations by emailing email@example.com
Family including adults/seniors/students & kids together with group rates are available on request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- We’re an award-winning Killarney based tour operator with over 75 years of experience and local, knowledgeable and friendly drivers
- Covid 19 Safety Charter Approved
- This tour is authorised by the Irish Department of Transport under Road Passenger Licence Number 396 and Route Licence Number 10093.
For further information, view our FAQS.