Situated in the South Westerly corner of Ireland, The Iveragh Peninsula is home to The Ring of Kerry - Ireland’s most spectacular mountain road. Your day tour starts in Killarney, geographically atop The Ring and covers 180km of rolling rugged countryside and truly stunning panoramic coastline views.
Setting off in an anti-clockwise direction, we map the banks of the River Laune to Killorglin and head south to Glenbeigh, Kells and Caherciveen. The tour continues to Waterville along the coast via Coomakista Pass, Derrynane and then Sneem. From Sneem we travel north, up the mountain road to the breathtaking Molls Gap and home after taking in Ladies’ View and Muckross.
In addition to stopping at all points of interest en route we also stop for an hour at lunchtime, as well as an afternoon break for refreshments. So, look forward to sitting back, relaxing and enjoying this enchanting peninsula’s history, culture, stories and folklore.
We look forward to welcoming you on this day tour and doing our best to ensure you have a wonderful day exploring this beautiful part of the Kingdom. Don’t forget, by booking directly with us through this website you’ll benefit from the lowest prices, no hidden fees and 24/7 customer care.
Please note, as this is our most popular tour, it’s available every day of the year except for Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
Premium front seats available on request at reduced supplement - only 4 available each day. Contact us at email@example.com for details
- This tour departs daily at 1030 and returns at approximately 1700
- Free rental car parking is available at our depot in Ross Road for the duration of our tours
- Travel to Killarney with daily rail and bus connections from Dublin, Cork and Tralee and arrange complimentary pick up from Killarney town B&Bs, hotels, hostels, bus and rail stations by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Family including adults/seniors/students & kids together with group rates are available on request by emailing email@example.com
- We’re an award-winning Killarney based tour operator with over 75 years of experience and local, knowledgeable and friendly drivers
- Covid 19 Safety Charter Approved
- This tour is authorised by the Irish Department of Transport under Road Passenger Licence Number 396 and Route Licence Number 10094.
For further information, view our FAQS.